Collagenius Collagen Therapy LED Facial Mask
- LED light therapy mask with a huge 140 LED lights to tackle a range of skin concerns
- This outstanding mask utilises 3 different colours of light for a range of skin conditions including ageing, acne, rosacea, scarring, and sun damage
- Loved by A-listers, LED light is proven to help the skin in its rejuvenation process and boost cell activity that increases collagen production
- A completely painless, natural and maintainable beauty treatment for use whenever you feel the need
- Suitable for use by the whole family, treat teenage or menopausal acne, wrinkles, and redness with one salon-quality device!
Enjoy a First-Class LED Light Facial in the Comfort of Your Own Home Whenever You Wish
The Collagenius Collagen Therapy LED Facial Mask is a beauty treatment like no other. LED light therapy quite literally outshines creams, serums, and lotions at every level; this is because it is able to reach deep into the skin’s layers to stimulate cell activity and promote the production of collagen and elastin.
This wearable mask has been expertly designed for maximum comfort and to attain maximum results from your very first use, but;
How Does LED Light Therapy Work?
Utilising red, blue and green LED lights, the powerful - yet completely safe - lasers penetrate deep into the skin’s layers to stimulate cellular activity. In a similar fashion to plants, our skin cells have the ability to absorb light and convert it into energy. It is this energy that boosts the skin cells to produce collagen and elastin – the wonder proteins that keep us all looking fresh and youthful until we reach a certain age when production slows and even stops altogether.
Each colour of light has a different wavelength, reaching a different layer of the skin; this means it can be used to treat a number of dermatological conditions. The Collagenius Mask boasts a whopping 140 LED diodes for maximum coverage of every area of the face.
Let’s take a look at the different light therapies our incredible Collagenius Mask offers and see how each can help you get the beautiful, glowing, clear skin you long for.
Green Light: Utilising green light therapy you will notice a reduction in dark circles, pigmentation, broken capillaries and sunspots. Green light also calms irritated or over-stimulated skin.
Blue Light: Acne and blemishes (including both teenage and menopausal acne) will become a distant memory when you harness the power of blue light therapy. It helps to reduce excess oil and sebum, making shiny, greasy skin a thing of the past.
Red Light: Reaches deep into the epidermis in a way no creams or lotions can and stimulates the cells to produce collagen. Red light is revered for its ability to slow and even reverse the signs of ageing.
LED Light Therapy - Loved by the Rich, Famous and Fabulous
Celebrities such as the perfectly groomed Victoria Beckham and the ever-youthful Jessica Alba swear by LED light therapy as an effective anti-ageing, skin rejuvenating and blemish beating trick. And as Mrs Beckham attests, you cannot overuse light therapy. It is a completely harmless beauty hack that will only ever help your skin and never ever damage, irritate, or hurt it.
Why Invest in Collagenius?
- We sell only the best LED light therapy products and go out of our way to ensure our products beat our competitors in terms of comfort, ease of use and very importantly the number of light diodes on each device. Cheaper versions may have less, or may only offer one colour of light – this is no good if you want to treat more than one issue
- Your one-off investment in our brand will save you hundreds, or even thousands over the years. Regular visits to the salon really add up – especially if you want treatment more than once a week. Having your very own LED light therapy device means you can enjoy the spa experience every day if you want to!
- You can use your device at your own convenience instead of fitting around your beautician’s schedule. Not to mention the fact that many salons don’t currently have LED light therapy technology so you may need to travel further afield to get it!
- You can treat the whole family. If you have teenagers with troublesome oily and spot prone skin, a partner with dry, irritated or rosacea skin, a friend with acne scarring, or an auntie experiencing menopausal acne, everyone you love can benefit from using this multifaceted LED light therapy mask
- Our expert team are just a click or phone call away. Based in Yorkshire, we have a knowledgeable team of customer service representatives who can give you educated advice and help you if you have any questions upon receiving your Collagenius Collagen Therapy LED Facial Mask. When it comes to spending your hard-earned money, you want to know you can speak to a professional in your time zone instead of receiving an automated response, or worse; no response at all!
If you would like further information on the power and origins of light therapy, please take a look at our What is Light Therapy page where you can find out more.
|Programmes||Red light therapy, Green light therapy, Blue light therapy and Multi (combination of all of the colours)|
|Recommended For||General skin care e.g. anti-aging, scars, acne and sun damage|
|Included Contents||LED mask, head strap and power unit|
Avci, P. et al (2014) Low-Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT) in Skin: Stimulating, Healing and Restoring. Semin Cutan Med Surg. 32(1), pp. 41-52.
Ferraresi, C. et al (2012) Low-Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT) on Muscle Tissue: Performance, Fatigue and Repair Benefited by Power of Light. Photonics Lasers Med. 1(4), pp. 267-286.
Gold, MH. et al (2009) Clinical Efficacy of Self-Applied Blue Light Therapy for Mild-to-Moderate Facial Acne. Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology. 2(3),pp. 44-50.
Pinotti, M. et al (2014) Effects of Low-Power Light Therapy on Wound Healing: LASER x LED. An Bras Dermatol. 89(4), pp. 616-623.
Wunsch, A. and Matuschka, K. (2014) A Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and Near-Infrared Light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Increase. Photomed Laser Surg. 32(2), pp. 93-100.
- 3- 5 Day Delivery £3.99
- Next day delivery available
- International delivery from £8.99
Order before 3.30pm and your order will be dispatched on the same day
You can return any unopened and unused product with its packaging or tags intact to us within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund or exchange