Orders & Returns
Want us to keep you posted on your order? Enter your information above or following these easy steps;
- Log in to your account
- Click My Orders on the left hand side of the page
- Find the desired order and click ‘View Order’ (complete orders can be tracked)
- Click ‘Track Your Order’ (a new window will open providing the tracking information)
Please note: We update the tracking information at the end of each day, so you may not be able to track your order for up to 24 hours.
Had a change of heart? Well, we’re always quick off the mark here at Collagenius, so if you wish to cancel an order, please contact us immediately. We recommend doing so within the first 15 minutes of placing your order to ensure that we are able to action this request. Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to existing orders. In cases where this is requested, we would need to cancel the order and raise a new one. Please be aware that once orders are sent to our warehouse, there’s no stopping them! But, rest assured, we’ll do everything we can to make sure the necessary measures are taken. In the event that your order has already been processed, you will need to await delivery and then follow our returns procedure.
Are we missing something? Well, we’d hate it if you were left feeling incomplete for any reason! So, if 7 days have passed and your order has yet to arrive, or was only partially fulfilled, please accept our sincere apologies.
We pride ourselves on being extremely reliable here at Collagenius. So please send an email to ensure we can help resolve your issue.
We can fix this - Please don’t let this damage your opinion of us!
We’re really sorry if you have received any damaged or faulty items. although not a regular occurrence, everyone here at Collagenius tends to feel a little broken when it does happen. So, in order for us to refund or replace your item[s] please follow our returns procedure below.
- Click here to complete our online return process. Once submitted, you’ll be provided with a pre-paid Royal Mail returns label.
- Securely package your return. Please enclose a cover letter that details your reason for return, name, address, e-mail address or your contact number and order number.
- Post your products back to us within 30 days of receipt. Please obtain proof of postage.
Note: If you’re unable to print your returns label, fear not; A few minutes after completing the online returns process, you’ll receive an e-mail. This e-mail not only includes your returns label in a downloadable format, it also contains a QR code. Simply take your e-mail, along with your packaged goods, to your local Post Office and they will happily scan the code and print the returns label for you.
You are entitled to a refund for unwanted or damaged goods, on the condition they are returned within 30 working days after receiving your item[s]. After this time, we can only accept return of faulty goods, which will be repaired or replaced. Where this is not possible, a refund will be processed. For damaged items that are returned after 6 months, we will require proof that the item was faulty upon receipt.
To qualify for a refund or replacement
- Refunds are only permitted if the product returned is in its original packaging with tags and security seals still in place.
- Items can only be replaced if they are deemed damaged or faulty.
- Any basic paid postage cost is refundable, however if you chose an express delivery service (UPS or Royal Mail 24) this is non-refundable unless products are deemed damaged or faulty.
Product condition and exceptions
There’s just one condition when it comes to processing your replacement/return; we must receive your order in the same state as it was when dispatched. If this is not the case, or the item[s] appears to have been worn, it will be returned to you.
Unwanted or faulty products that require a refund must be returned within 30 days of initial receipt. Refunds are issued within 14 working days (from date item[s] received), using the same method of payment as the initial transaction.
If an item is faulty we’ll replace it. Once we have received your returned item[s] and are satisfied that it is in the expected condition, we will arrange for your replacement product[s] to be sent out. However, if the item is returned after 6 months, we will require proof that it was damaged upon receipt.
The new order will be dispatched via Royal Mail Standard Delivery which typically takes 3-5 working days to arrive.
If you follow our simple returns procedure, we’ll do our utmost to rectify the situation. Please ensure;
- Your item is sent back to us within 30 days (we do not need to receive it within this time frame, but it does need to be posted). We recommend that you procure proof of postage.
- You obtain a receipt for postage if the item is faulty. That way we can reimburse you.
Once we have received your return, you can expect your refund to be processed within 14 days. Your refund should show on your account within 3 to 5 working days – please note that some banks make take longer than this. We will, however, aim to make this procedure as quick as possible!
Please note: If you’re returning an item from outside the UK, we are not able to refund the cost of your delivery UNLESS the item is faulty.